One day to live...

wario2ooo said:
how about those that dont believe in god or Jesus?.....i forgot what is was called...those that dont believe in anything

They don't go crazy over something to do with their non-existent religion?

What I would do... A list..

1. Play street hockey with friends.
2. Rent out an ice rink and play with family and friends.
3. Have dinner with friends and family at a nice at a nice place.
4. Attend a Canucks hockey game.
5. Come home and sign onto msn etc to say goodbye to those who I didn't get a chance to talk to.
6. Watch a few of my favourite T.V series episodes.
7. Game Over

Interesting thread.

1. I'd try to visit a few people here.
2. Deadlift.

Find the seven dragonballs and wish not to die

Realese the virus that makes people think there depressed ants

Shout boooooo while wareing red when theres a game on in my local stadium (LOL city)

Go to a posh hotel and go all Led zep

Play ET, Superman 64, Red ninja

Listen to Karrang without wanting to kill something

Listen to a local "music" station for half a hour without critaiseing it

Go to a "insert a hiphop group that the kidz like name" concert wareing a tis band is gay tshirt

Then lol at there hoodeys

Lolz very interesting things you'd all do...Although I don't agree with, as some have said earlier, of taking people lives with yours. Have any of you (Who live in teh U.S.) heard of that mall shooting the other day? It's all over the news...how would it feel to be part of one of those families or even one of those shot?

Marioman said:
Lolz very interesting things you'd all do...Although I don't agree with, as some have said earlier, of taking people lives with yours. Have any of you (Who live in teh U.S.) heard of that mall shooting the other day? It's all over the news...how would it feel to be part of one of those families or even one of those shot?
I imagine it would hurt to get shot. :p

But seriously, I wouldn't be shooting anybody in my family, (or myself) so it doesn't matter. (to me)

Why the hell would you shoot someone? D:

You guys really need help. At least our resident depressed person wouldn't even do that!

I would spend time with loved ones of course.

ASSASSINATE EMMA.

It was on everyones lips...

paintba||er said:

I imagine it would hurt to get shot. :p

But seriously, I wouldn't be shooting anybody in my family, (or myself) so it doesn't matter. (to me)
Well to me that's still wrong...

Because you'd like me on your lips.
Mc Cloud just got owned

Back