One day to live...

The question to ask (for the people who put reasonable answers)

Why don't we treat every day like our last then?

Frogger said:
Because you'd like me on your lips.

Why Not, I'll be in Manchester tomorrow, Old Trafford, 3 P.M.

Be There.

Just reading a few of these posts, and I completely agree with blueovalboy. You guys have some sick minds, and I don't think you'd do too well on judgement day. (If you believe in that.)

Terrible. *Shakes head in utter disgust*

I can see it in video games, but ...............???????

Marioman said:
I'm intrested to know what you all would do if you were going to die tommorrow...Would you do something you've never dreamed of? Such as climb Mt. Everest. Or maybe tell someone something you've been longing to say? Go out and try to fix the world's problems, or maybe try to ruin them...

As for me...I'd probably spend my last day with my cousin who's practically a brother to me...

So what about you guys?
Climb everest?

I think it would take more than a day. Also, the planning would take ages too. :lol:

I think I would probably go and spend the day with my fwb. Do it most days anyway though.

Last edited:
manufan15 said:
Just reading a few of these posts, and I completely agree with blueovalboy. You guys have some sick minds, and I don't think you'd do too well on judgement day. (If you believe in that.)

Terrible. *Shakes head in utter disgust*

I can see it in video games, but ...............???????
Atheist. :)

It was just an example...and people who have a day left to live don't need preparations...they just do it

Marioman said:
It was just an example...and people who have a day left to live don't need preparations...they just do it
I mean, merely getting to everest would take all day

Marioman said:
^Well assume your allready there?
You go to Everest and get a call. You find out you have 1 day to live. You think to yourself "Hmm, how convenient" :lol:

Back