One day to live...

I would go and try to do some good for the homeless and starving people all around the world. I would like donate my things. If I am going to die I am going to die happily and help people while I am almost dead =]

NO I AM NOT GOING TO DIE IN STYLE LIKE THE GUY WHO SHOT PEOPLE AT THAT MALL!

Brawny said:
The question to ask (for the people who put reasonable answers)

Why don't we treat every day like our last then?
Money makes the world go round. I figured you'd know that by now, Brawny, otherwise I know you'd be doing right now what you'd be doing on your last day.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Money makes the world go round. I figured you'd know that by now, Brawny, otherwise I know you'd be doing right now what you'd be doing on your last day.

If anyone doesn't know that by now, either they have a life not on wiichat, or they're just idiots.

LOL I thought of another thing I could do. Rob Bill Gates. Announce that I'm donating an insanely large sum of money to the homeless and get a show going with a bunch of homeless people in the crowd. When they're all waiting in anticipation burn it all just to see the looks on their faces. LMAO

That way I wouldn't be harming anybody. (besides Bill Gates) I would just be crushing the hopes of many. :)

I feel bad for atheists when asked this question. :lol:

Can't say what I'd do. Definitely wouldn't include mass-homicide though.

if it was saturday or sunday , i would blow up the school....

if it was monday - friday then i would stay home from school....

lol jk

Back