One game that I think would go good on the Wii.

vagrant said:
I was referring to whenever Doom 4 is made.

Doom 3 is old.

It certainly doesn't LOOK old.

doom3_big2.jpg

1) I don't know why you keep posting pics. Everyone knows what Doom is. And I played it many a times on pc as I have been playing doom games since the original.

2) It's just about 3 years old. Why would you want a port from 3 years ago...

vagrant said:
1) I don't know why you keep posting pics. Everyone knows what Doom is. And I played it many a times on pc as I have been playing doom games since the original.

2) It's just about 3 years old. Why would you want a port from 3 years ago...
He's a Doom-pusher who is probably 15 yrs old and has discovered a new game that he wants to share with us...the problem with that is that he doesn't want to think about how a new Doom could be even better than the last one...Or he just likes to argue dead end points:lol:

INEED2WII said:
He's a Doom-pusher who is probably 15 yrs old and has discovered a new game that he wants to share with us...the problem with that is that he doesn't want to think about how a new Doom could be even better than the last one...Or he just likes to argue dead end points:lol:

I agree with that entire post.

My thoughts EXACTLY.

One problem is many times in the game you go down a hallway and get in a shootout with one or two infected marines, and out of nowhere a limping zombie attacks you from behind because it like crawled out of some vent or something. Same thing with Imps a lot in the game, they are scripted to come out of stairs or walls but only after you pass them. As we've seen, IR Sensor Aiming makes turning really hard, in Red Steel for example.

doom 3, a great FPs, just what wii needs. but it would also be excellent online, no?

Warrior said:
doom 3, a great FPs, just what wii needs. but it would also be excellent online, no?

You also want a 3 year port on the wii?

I've said it before. This forum makes me feel like a genius.

I'd love Doom on the Wii, lets hope it happens!

vagrant said:
You also want a 3 year port on the wii?

I've said it before. This forum makes me feel like a genius.

YOU feel like a genius? Just because you hate a classic game? This "3 year old port" is actually more advanced than any Wii game. Name one Wii title that's more complex than the PC version of Doom 3. At the very least, Doom 3 rivals the complexity of most Wii titles if not beat them.

Last edited:
MetroidFan said:
YOU feel like a genius? Just because you hate a classic game? This "3 year old port" is actually more advanced than any Wii game. Name one Wii title that's more complex than the PC version of Doom 3. At the very least, Doom 3 rivals the complexity of most Wii titles if not beat them.

Wow are you like 7 years old? Doom 3 a classic? It didn't even do that good in sales or reviews and got completely overshadowed by HL2. Is Doom 3 like the only pc game you have ever played?

Doom 1/2/ultimate are classics, not Doom 3.

Wow are you like 7 years old? Doom 3 a classic? It didn't even do that good in sales or reviews and got completely overshadowed by HL2. Is Doom 3 like the only pc game you have ever played?
Doom 3 is a classic kind of
and it did do good in sales thats y everyone knows about it
and how old r u? like 20? 30? Doom came out a while back:yikes:

nickrox1 said:
Doom 3 is a classic kind of
and it did do good in sales thats y everyone knows about it
and how old r u? like 20? 30? Doom came out a while back:yikes:

Everyone knows about Doom 3 because the franchise was the FPS that helped break out the genre not because of sales.

And I am 21.

Back