One game that I think would go good on the Wii.

nickrox1 said:
umm i told u U BIG GOOSE FARRTTTT!!!!:ciappa:
LOL! What is this...LOL! Never heard that one. By the way, sounds like something my 11 yr cousin would say, this dudes gotta be young

vagrant said:
$5.00 says this kid leaves the forum by the end of the week due to all the flaming he is bound to get.
hey what does flaming mean?
i am new to the whole "forum" thing,lol jus got my wii the other day

vagrant said:
Doom 1/2/ultimate are classics, not Doom 3.

Exactly, we should rather hope that they upload the SNES Doom or the N64 Doom64 onto the Virtual Console. That would be nice.

@laxonater to keep it simple, flaming is insulting.

nickrox1 said:
umm i told u U BIG GOOSE FARRTTTT!!!!:ciappa:

interesting way to insult some one.
ive read a few of this kids posts and i find it hard to make sense of them.

as the other guys said theres no point in bringing Doom 3 to the Wii, just wait for Doom 4 (if there is one in the making).

any of the older gamers on here get annoyed by these young kids that only own xbox ps2 360 and ps3 and think that there "hardcore"?
bet half of the youngens on here havnt even played a NES or SNES and cant even imagine a game in cartridge format.

Jav said:
interesting way to insult some one.
ive read a few of this kids posts and i find it hard to make sense of them.

as the other guys said theres no point in bringing Doom 3 to the Wii, just wait for Doom 4 (if there is one in the making).

any of the older gamers on here get annoyed by these young kids that only own xbox ps2 360 and ps3 and think that there "hardcore"?
bet half of the youngens on here havnt even played a NES or SNES and cant even imagine a game in cartridge format.

I'ma kid and NES is one of my faves! I also own a ps2 so don't generalize 'k?

Haha GOOSE FART, eh? Oooohhh boy. I pity you my friend. I reeeaaally do.

Monsteroids said:
I'ma kid and NES is one of my faves! I also own a ps2 so don't generalize 'k?

good for you, you must feel hardcore.

WTF are you babbling about, that's Doom3.

I would buy it cuz I never got a chance to play it... but I am rather sick of ports heading onto the Wii... If they did... it would have to have online multiplayer... if they took it out (like armageddon) i would shoot myself...

DeathChron said:
Another Resident Evil with the RE4 game engine! :smilewinkgrin:

lol i know...its just run around and soot....you got RE4, now you want another old game to be fitted for wii...were trying to move forward not back.

Back