one handed games for the wii

stan

WiiChat Member
Oct 7, 2010
chesterfield
My wife Kay is typing this just to explain what has happened to me. In March 2008 I went for a hip resurfacing op and during it I had a type of stroke, I was in hospital for 8 months and although the docs said I would never come home , here I am and improving all the time, I can type small messages but spelling is a bit rubbish, mind you it wasnt good before. i cannot talk and I am peg fed, I have lost the use of right hand and arm but I am now walking a bit, I go to physio a few times a week and that has helped, done worry its not all doom and gloom, Kay is looking after me with the help of careers and i am getting about in my electric wheelchair and motibility car. i got married in 2005, I dont have children but a step son called Matt. Anyway please mail back and let me know how things are with you, my email is [email protected] if you want to send direct .
he had his right hand amputated last year and he is pleased with that as it was causing him great pain as it had retracted.
Anyway its not all doom and gloom as I said he is improving all the time and is happy in himself. If you want to mail me direct my email is [email protected].
Stan is on Facebook if you want to add him and he says he will look for you too. and as result i am brain damage
Take Care
Kay

Let's Tap

Hi there Stan and Kay,

Hey, welcome to WiiChat. I understand that the Wii is really great for people with disabilities. My wife has spina bifida, and she uses our Wii all the time. I'd like to recommend a game title for you that you may find interesting. It is called Let's Tap, and you use it by placing the Wii remote on a cardboard box and tapping the box with your hand at varying rates. The games are quite simple, but quite fun and challenging.

Welcome to the site, hope to see you around.:)
@ dg~X
why are you a robot copy/paste.

Hello!! welcome to wiichat. i'm sorry to here, it must be difficult just to get by. i'm Prinplup nice to greet you & see'ya around the forums.

Back