One-handed games?

Wade

WiiChat Member
Jul 7, 2007
Arkansas, USA
Wii Online Code
2516-2980-0622-0754
So, I burned the palm of my hand today at work, and I'm wondering, are there are any Wii games that only require the use of one hand?

I'm probably actually still able to play with my burned hand (though I'll probably get scolded by my mother for it), but I'm still curious.

Other than Wii Sports, though? Because I kind of got bored of that a few days after I got the Wii...

Wii Sports (cept you cant play boxing).

I havent come across any others that have one handed play, maybe Tiger Woods Golf (though i have not played it, i cant imagine it having to use both controllers at the same time).

Ranked in this order...

Big Brain Academy...All challenges are one handed.
Wario Smooth Moves...although there are some nunchuck mini games
Super Monkey Ball - The single player mode is totally one hand ...there are some multiplayer minis that require the nunchuck.
Wii Play ... Tanks mini can use just one hand but it is easier with the nunchuck

Hope this helps, that's all I can think of right now.

Mario Party 8. It has the little nunchuk symbol on the case but the only time I found I needed it was to play the extra bonus crap. But the main game you don't seem to need it.

Well, in Mario Party 8 there are quite a few minigames that require you to turn the remote on it's side and use it like a normal controller, but I'm sure you'd be able to maneuver that.
It seems like a lot of games don't always require the use of the nunchuk, it just depends on the title. If you go to a gamestop or somewhere, I've noticed the back of each game's case shows whether you need the nunchuk or not.
I haven't played them, but maybe these would work too:
Cooking Mama
Trauma Center
Kororinpa: Marble Mania

Thanks for the replies, guys.

I ended up getting Mario Party 8, and so far I've been able to manage the games that require turning the remote on it's side like a normal controller. It's quite a bit easier than holding the nunchuck or any other conventional controller because it doesn't have to come in contact with my palm.:thumbsup:

TortillaChip520 said:
lol i have to ask- how did u manage to burn ur hand?
I was loading a lawn mower onto a trailer, and I got off to move something out of the way. As I leaned over the front of the mower to grab it, I started to support myself by putting my hand on the exhaust pipe. By the time I realized what I was doing it was too late.

To better illustrate, here's a picture. The thing I touched is circled in green:
largeTurfTracerHP.jpg

Back