one of many of nsiders

kellan6

X-NSider
Sep 17, 2007
Over There
Hey, i just moved here to wiichat since the Nintendo Forums closed, sadly, which really sucks because I almost just got to the 2000 post mark, plus alot of people there I was "familier" with. I hope im not the only one coming here from the nsider forums, because im ganna miss the mods that are never on, the debates of Tom Nook and Sonic all the time in Brawl, Power On, and many more. lol,

but im looking forward to this board, it seems about the same as the other board, with alot of people, so hey

Yeah after Nsider i think this IS the biggest Nintendo Forum...anyways Welcome to wiichat, please remember all the Forum Rules and stuffs, if you avec question please ask..if you see a Spammer that says (Fart to the Max) we ask as you do the opposite of everyone else and Ignore him Thank you and Enjoy your stay

Awes, I'm sorries to hear that. Many NSiders are moving over to WiiChat. (=
Glad to have more members each day! Anyway, I hope you love it here.
Enjoy your stay, and well, I'm sure you know the rules. Just have to
follow them! /Steph

Demon Slayer said:
Yeah after Nsider i think this IS the biggest Nintendo Forum...anyways Welcome to wiichat, please remember all the Forum Rules and stuffs, if you avec question please ask..if you see a Spammer that says (Fart to the Max) we ask as you do the opposite of everyone else and Ignore him Thank you and Enjoy your stay

dont worry I read them even before i posted this topic, lets just hope I can remember them

^ I have a question you say "I came here because the nintendo forums closed down you may know me as: SDHBFILSDFGKSBFKLSJGF" HOW DO YOU REMEMBER HOW TO SPELL THAT?!? --------^^^^^^^

Demon Slayer said:
^ I have a question you say "I came here because the nintendo forums closed down you may know me as: SDHBFILSDFGKSBFKLSJGF" HOW DO YOU REMEMBER HOW TO SPELL THAT?!? --------^^^^^^^
haha, this has been asked to me soooo many times! but a username isnt the same as a screen name! For NForums atleast, so i never had to memorize it!

BTW: why isnt my sig working?it checks out in size (hopefully it didnt miss how to fix this problem in the rules)

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
you have to do this..

just copy and paste (=

HTML:
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...signature2.jpg[/img]

that doesnt seem to work, even though im guessing you meant to put another bracket after [/img
but ive tried both, and both dont work

Back