One of my freinds plans to try to rob a gamestop for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this thread even needed??

And also i think he jsut might be scaristic when he saying i want it so bad i might rob the place but i dont know him so IDK

CocoSSBB said:
His friend was going to rob a store, or commit a felony. So if he DOESN'T rat on him, then he's basically helping him.
its true not doing anything is still considered as being an acomplice.... [the law can be weird sometime :D ]

Killa9467 said:
silly and yoword yall are bad friends then if u wouldn't rat ur friends out if they were gonna rob a store if u didn't rat on them that shows u dont care about them and obviously he cares about his friend
My sentimates exactly:)

Hyde14 said:
its true not doing anything is still considered as being an acomplice.... [the law can be weird sometime :D ]
Yep.

Where i come from you keep quiet if you know something. Its none of your buisness. So therefor, I keep quiet about things that dont involve me. If the "friend" decides to risk his life over Brawl...then thats his decision but im sure he wouldnt have told him expecting him to snitch. Thats all im saying.

YOWORD said:
snitch....
Your words do not phase me "felony advocate"
Besides, if it meant keeping your friend out of jail, wouldn't you do it?

Tim Terror said:
Where i come from you keep quiet if you know something. Its none of your business. So therefor, I keep quiet about things that dont involve me. If the "friend" decides to risk his life over Brawl...then thats his decision but im sure he wouldn't have told him expecting him to snitch. Thats all im saying.
That's where you are, not where I am. He knows me very well so I think he would have assumed so.

Last edited:
Belarr said:
Your words do not phase me "felony advocate"
Besides, if it meant keeping your friend (or as you probably say: "bro") out of jail, wouldn't you do it?

That's where you are, not where I am. He knows me very well so I think he would have assumed so.
I understand your mad and all but dont start using pre judged thinking because of what he looks like or where he is from cause thats just gross

Hyde14 said:
I understand your mad and all but dont start using pre judged thinking because of what he looks like or where he is from cause thats just gross
Neither of that has anything with what I said, it has to do with the way he types his messages, hell, everyone at my school calls their friends that and I have no idea why, it was just a base comparison to the way a person types to people I know.

Actually rating on your friend is a controversy talked about in a lot of TV shows, personally I wouldn't rat on a friend over shop lifting, yes maybe he's screwing up his whole life, and it's a bad thing to do, but him getting caught will teach him a better lesson than knowing his friend told on him, personally I don't think a friendship is worth rating someone out, and Brawl is more valuable, and admitting your a loser? Have some more self respect...

Anyway needing to steal Brawl is sad, if you want it that bad you've most likely known about it for the past year, I could walk around NYC and find $50 in pennies in one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back