One of my freinds plans to try to rob a gamestop for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLYNNN said:
Actually rating on your friend is a controversy talked about in a lot of TV shows, personally I wouldn't rat on a friend over shop lifting, yes maybe he's screwing up his whole life, and it's a bad thing to do, but him getting caught will teach him a better lesson than knowing his friend told on him, personally I don't think a friendship is worth rating someone out, and Brawl is more valuable, and admitting your a loser? Have some more self respect...

Anyway needing to steal Brawl is sad, if you want it that bad you've most likely known about it for the past year, I could walk around NYC and find $50 in pennies in one day.
I care about my friends too much to let them get into that kind of trouble.:yikes:

Belarr said:
Neither of that has anything with what I said, it has to do with the way he types his messages, hell, everyone at my school calls their friends that and I have no idea why, it was just a base comparison to the way a person types to people I know.
ya well it gets me mad you dont know the guy maybe he doesnt talk like and no matter how you look at it it comes up as pre-judged thinkin

Hyde14 said:
ya well it gets me mad you dont know the guy maybe he doesnt talk like and no matter how you look at it it comes up as pre-judged thinkin
Sorry, I didn't think about how it might be misconstrued when I typed it.

Your words do not phase me "felony advocate"
Besides, if it meant keeping your friend out of jail, wouldn't you do it?

He could still go to jail even if he doesn't do it, conspiracy?

putting cops up your buddies ass is far from keeping him out of jail. its helping put him there. shoplifting is not a serious offense especially if youre a minor. not advocating wht hes planning but chances are he would have gotten away with it, now if he tries he will get caught and its your fault. sleep with that

ven0mous said:
putting cops up your buddies ass is far from keeping him out of jail. its helping put him there. shoplifting is not a serious offense especially if youre a minor. not advocating wht hes planning but chances are he would have gotten away with it, now if he tries he will get caught and its your fault. sleep with that
It's not shoplifting, it's breaking in at 3am and busting open boxes of games and making a giant, expensive, mess.

(p.s. I've slept with worse on my mind)

thats a different story, but still none of your business. if hes that kind of person why are you friends with him? and why do you give a fuk if he goes to jail? are you him? MYOB, son

ven0mous said:
thats a different story, but still none of your business. if hes that kind of person why are you friends with him?
We've been friends for oh, maybe 10 years, but he's changed a lot on the past few months.

what you should be doing is keeping lookout then if you been boys for 10 years. you are a shitty friend i hope he gets away with it and then frames you.

i'm thinking you did the right thing, seeing as a robber can't be worth having as a friend.

...but what was the purpose of posting this?

ven0mous said:
what you should be doing is keeping lookout then if you been boys for 10 years. you are a shitty friend i hope he gets away with it and then frames you.
All I hear is "QQ, I'm mad because he puts his morals ahead of his friends". :wtf:

AoWFraggit said:
...but what was the purpose of posting this?
I myself am not sure, I was just sitting, thinking about it, when the idea to make a thread came to me for some reason.:shocked:

I saw a whole bunch of Brawl copies at the shop when I went in. It was very tempting.. but I just reserve and left T-T

[STRIKE]YOWORD[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]maybecatch[/STRIKE] ven0mous, just a word of advice, lay off the flaming. It may result in 1st degree burns, nausea, and a heavy case of BANNAGE.

Damn, am i gonna have to keep doing this? Seriously, you guys need to lay off it, you don't wanna get banned, i don't want u to get banned, so just get over it before the prophecy is foretold...

Last edited:
Before this gets further out of hand I've decided to close it. If I were you, I suggest on moving on seeing as this "friend" of yours is just a bad influence and not necessarily someone you should hang out with.

Laws: By not reporting this possibly attempted felony you are withholding information and can be tried based on the severity of the case. I don't know the exact law/term but I'm pretty sure that it's something on that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back