One Piece: Unlimited Adventure. (yay another anime game)

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Its a possible do want but anime games tend to be like Disney games (only without anoyin songs/ characters)
But since there isnt that meny One peace games out over ere or over ther I torght id give this a mention.
Plus this game was in development for longer than most games out on the wii (do remember screens of it over a year ago)

Theres a vid and more pics on the Link

screenshot_189417.jpg

screenshot_189416.jpg

Granted its not the best lookin game ever

Well One peace isnt known for bein a serious anime
Its best known for beein the worst cut anime on US/UK tv

But at least they didnt turn it into another one on one beat-em-up (im lookin at you Naruto you orange suited freak)

Nope nope nope. I hate this one so much! :( One Piece was dreadful. Many better animes *cough* Dubbed Dragon Ball pwns all other dubbed anime and its games pwn even more! *cough*

I tried the Japanese version and I had completed the game.
It is definitely one of the best action RPG game if you like adventuring and exploring.

Besides DBZ, all other anime games fail for me... ( Gundam, One Peice, Naruto) I havnt played any Wii versions, so I guess i'll rent it. Hopefully it will be good.

Well I give a 9/10 out of this game.
The only bad thing about this game is the loading time and graphics.

In this game you get to fully utilize the wii remote and nunchuck.
You use the motion sensor to catch small animal or to fish or to dig holes.

You can also level your character by unlocking his attack move.
There is a vs mode option that allows you to fight with your friend.

Basically there are tons of things to do in this game, and the gameplay is much more better than final fantasy or any RPG out there.

Back