***Online Dream List***

ssbb4life said:
i cuz people like better graphics taske my friend for instence he can't play a game with bad graphics or normal graphics they gotta be good and compatable to HD
Why? That's pretty stupid IMHO...certain games on the NES are WAY more fun even with their bad graphics =P

And chem1cal that's true...iono the new ones for the most part either, but oh well...

Anyways, I also wanna see a new DK game that's not just a spin-off...those are fun, but I want another DK64-type game with Wii controls...

Oh, and Wario World II (pretend the *L* in *World* is upside down =P) with Waluigi and Wario finally starring in a game together. The first game was fun, but short...so now the two could have an expansive game with vast worlds etc...

And I STILL have more, but it's bedtime now =P

S.S. said:
Why? That's pretty stupid IMHO...certain games on the NES are WAY more fun even with their bad graphics =P

And chem1cal that's true...iono the new ones for the most part either, but oh well...

Anyways, I also wanna see a new DK game that's not just a spin-off...those are fun, but I want another DK64-type game with Wii controls...

Oh, and Wario World II (pretend the *L* in *World* is upside down =P) with Waluigi and Wario finally starring in a game together. The first game was fun, but short...so now the two could have an expansive game with vast worlds etc...

And I STILL have more, but it's bedtime now =P

Yeah, playing games only for their graphics is kind of stupid. What if a Hello Kitty game had superior graphics compared to Halo 3 and Assassins Creed? Would he play it then?

I was never really into DK too much. I mean, I liked him as a character in Mario Kart 64 and stuff, but I never really got into his games. The DK game for 64... I didn't like it too much. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't ground-breaking like I expected.

As for Wario, I don't like that character at all, nor Waluigi. It's just something about them both... it's like Nintendo was trying too hard or too little when creating them. But that's my take on it. I don't even like Wario in Super Smash Bros. Brawl from what I can see. His character seems cheesy and a waste of space compared to the other brawlers like Mario, Sonic, Samus, Link, and so on.

But that Pokemon idea... that's still gold.

I think an MMORPG of POkemon for the Wii that lets you actually walk and explore the virtual world of pokemon along with other gamers who has the game and is logged in into the server as well.

Now that would be great.

chem1cal said:
I was never really into DK too much. I mean, I liked him as a character in Mario Kart 64 and stuff, but I never really got into his games. The DK game for 64... I didn't like it too much. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't ground-breaking like I expected.
Hm, have you ever played DK Country? Amazing game. Then again, I thought DK64 was too, and you disagree...ah well.

chem1cal said:
As for Wario, I don't like that character at all, nor Waluigi. It's just something about them both... it's like Nintendo was trying too hard or too little when creating them. But that's my take on it. I don't even like Wario in Super Smash Bros. Brawl from what I can see. His character seems cheesy and a waste of space compared to the other brawlers like Mario, Sonic, Samus, Link, and so on.
Really? I see Wario and Waluigi as very good comic relief, especially in the Mario sports titles...and I can't wait to use him in Brawl...the WarioWare games are ridiculously random, so I'll be happy to exploit his utterly random moveset to accomodate that ;D

Either way, the game itself was great, even if you don't like the character.

I have to agree that DK country was insanely cool! But DK64 just didn't do anything for me. It was the apposite with Mario. I disliked the original but Mario64 is great stuff.

Pokemon has been an online dream of mine for a long time. I still play Pokemon blue on almost every plane i am on (I know it's a little sad, but still... It's a lot of fun). I feel like i need a new Pokemon game soon! And that stadium game is really boring. I want a new one with the old Pokemon. I am tired of beating blue on gameboy over and over again (my record is around 4 hours).

Probably my biggest dream now is a remake of Golden Eye. Who wouldn't buy that?

Hmm, I guess in general I would like to see a good, non-Nintendo IP MMO put on the Wii. The Wii would need either a keyboard, or voice chat to be able to play it effectively though. I would definitely subscribe to a WoW-like MMO on the Wii if one was released.

Well we need the hdd and the hedset but why i would like the hdd i have 10blocks left

Voice chat has basically confirmed and hard drives are inevitable one will be released Reggie already stated there is a market for one and Nintendo is already having a company develop a new file system for external storage

Downloadable content Guitar Hero 3 for Wii is supose to have some nice DLC for New Years.

S.S. said:
Yeah, cuz it's TOTALLY more fun to shoot people with blood and gore and other things that give games "M" ratings then it is to play REAL games with good gameplay, music, and storyline. [/sarcasm]

I seriously don't understand why so many people are so obsessed with "Mature" games. Do they feel special that they're allowed to play a higher-rated game or what?
[sarcasm]

BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY YOU ARE A MAN IS IF THE GAME YOU ARE PLAYING HAS BLOOD, GUTS, AND SHOOTING ALIENS!!!1

[/sarcasm]

lol

ok i agree with a hard disk drive but i think it should be a specail one that plugged into one of the ports(so no one could hack it)

i would also love a coulourful rpg that easy to level etc(hate wow.and i m playing RF:eek:nline atm)

i wouldnt like to subscirbe if it like £9 a month maybe £5..i think buying the game good enough.

the wii suits rpg games imo as it does fps etc :yesnod:

If there was a external storage device it would be usb it would be stupid for it not to be because the other types of connections would be so slow that you wouldnt even be able to run stuff from it.

People are already hacking and pirating games, unfortunately...pisses me off. It takes YEARS and TONS of money/man-hours to create a fun, successful game, and these bastards won't pay the money the developers/creaters/designers/etc deserve. How would they like it if we stole something they've worked on so hard that represents the way they make a living? We don't walk up and steal a house that a contracter/architect/construction crew have spent so much effort on. Assholes. Same goes for music. Anyone who's tried to write a song that even sounds DECENT let alone GOOD knows that it's INCREDIBLY difficult and time-consuming. But these bands have poured their soul into their work in order to bring their fans happiness and entertainment, and society says "**** you" instead of "thank you." Get a life and actually WORK to make MONEY that you can use to PAY for the things you find joy in. Lowlife scum. [/rant]

Last edited:
Well there are hackers but do i care becuase it is not my problem is some one gets mad at [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] Hackers

Back