online ERROR 24001

®Ξd☆

WiiChat Member
May 16, 2010
north america
I keep getting this ERROR message
: 24001 not enough memory to display flash content :

Ive been watching youtube videos thru the Wii everyday for months with no problem til today. any video i play loads up then within a few seconds BAM :error 24001

I use both versions it happens with XL too.
is my wii doomed?

what do I gotta do to fix this problem?

ive got loads of friends but none of them play much
details about me.
MW and WaW name: 21egroeg
When i play: 4-6 (usually)
MW lvl: 2 prestige lvl 46 / WaW lvl ?? dont know as i dont play much but just got bouncing bettys
glitches: lots of glitches there is 1 really cool 1 but u need to be my friend first.(MW glitches only)
MW K/D: 0.94 WaW K/D: O.75 around there i think
MW kill streak: 26 or 25 ive forgoten i think 26 mostly. WaW kill streak: around 11 i think
avg. kills a game: mw:15 WaW:10
favourite game type:MW 1st headquarters,2nd search and destroy and 3rd sabotage WaW: all
MW fc : 288918748850
if any1 wants more info about me pm me or if you want to be my friend pm or email me at [email protected] and tell me your info

preferably email please...... but dont mind pm.
okay remember all this. :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

dunno i cant even do dat so u were lucky but do u have mw for the wii as we can own people as i know glitches

:mad2::mad2:
type on google code error blah blah blah der should be a wii website dat tells u about it

hi thanks for replying and trying to help BUT ya I did try google and came across some websites with listed error codes and just my luck... the error codes that pop up when im browsing the net and watching youtube videos do not show up on the list.

:idea:

when this happens i delete cookies and internet channel save data and try again. hope that helps ...

Back