Online Games Release Dates

FWELR

Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
Hello all, newb to the forums, not to gaming that's for sure, but my question to you all is this: when are all the games we promised coming out? And no, I'm not actually asking you to tell me the release date, I'm just wondering how come titles that were supposed to be launch titles like Brawl are now being pushed farther and farther back? Where's Galaxy and Corruption (not online, I know)? But what's going on here and why do we have to wait so long?

first of all the reason they r bein pushed back is b/c theyre add online multiplayer. secondly online comes next month.

minismok said:
first of all the reason they r bein pushed back is b/c theyre add online multiplayer. secondly online comes next month.
Do we know either of those points for fact? Really, it'd be news to me. As far as I'm concerned, all the talk of Corruption being delayed for multiplayer addition is pure speculation.

MrDonut said:
Do we know either of those points for fact? Really, it'd be news to me. As far as I'm concerned, all the talk of Corruption being delayed for multiplayer addition is pure speculation.

if u had tried the moost obvious sites for the wii then ud find that this is true. online comes out next month. and y else would they push the games back so much. unless they r tryin to make for a longer game or better story line like people think they r then the only reeal logical explanation for them push the games back is to add online multiplayer. first of all the longer we have to wait then people dont realize that online will lbe twice as good as it wouldve been had it come at launch.

The official word from Reggie is Q2, direct from his own mouth. This means that the earliest it could come out is April but the latest it could come out is June.

COLDshiver said:
The official word from Reggie is Q2, direct from his own mouth. This means that the earliest it could come out is April but the latest it could come out is June.
I should start saving my money then... after I buy Excite Truck. But seriously, I wasn't expecting it to come out until August or sometime after that.

y do i get the feeling the The wii online service is gonna suck, i just have that feeling it aint gonna be as easy as the xbox360.
online games must b made well, theres only a few games out for wii that is acually anygood. i own onli 2 of them nfs carbon and splintercell, there rest so far sucks.
When will i c a fps game GOod en not call of duty nor medal of honor, sumit like battlefield or ghost recon even no recon is a bit lame.
online i feel is gona be a let down. and its the online part i reali bought it for due to it being Free net play like.

UKResist said:
y do i get the feeling the The wii online service is gonna suck, i just have that feeling it aint gonna be as easy as the xbox360.
online games must b made well, theres only a few games out for wii that is acually anygood. i own onli 2 of them nfs carbon and splintercell, there rest so far sucks.
When will i c a fps game GOod en not call of duty nor medal of honor, sumit like battlefield or ghost recon even no recon is a bit lame.
online i feel is gona be a let down. and its the online part i reali bought it for due to it being Free net play like.

I thought PS3 online was going to suck real bad, especially since they were going to make it free (you can't expect too much from free). Turns out, it's alright and Resistence is really good online.

------

Also, on my comment about the Q2 thing, I think reggie said it was the 'online component'. Nothing official about games but i'm guessing either new games coming out these months will have online support or they surprise us with an addon to existing games (boy would i be psyched if Wii sports got online support!)

minismok said:
if u had tried the moost obvious sites for the wii then ud find that this is true. online comes out next month. and y else would they push the games back so much. unless they r tryin to make for a longer game or better story line like people think they r then the only reeal logical explanation for them push the games back is to add online multiplayer. first of all the longer we have to wait then people dont realize that online will lbe twice as good as it wouldve been had it come at launch.

Anticipation plus if they came out right now then there would be a big rush and then the Wii would not sell anymore this way it will get hype for well over 2 years

Back