Online games

venusfan

WiiChat Member
Jan 7, 2007
I'm just using my Wii I got yesterday and want to know, right now I'm connected to the internet and want to purchase that super mario game I just want to know if when I purchase it with the 500 points will the game remain on my wii forever or is it a one time use game?

thanks

It kinda does

Once you download a virtual game to your wii, you purchase it forever. Nintendo keeps your information so if by any reason you must format :mad2: you console you can download it again free of charge :cornut: . You can also save back-ups to a SD card. Glad to be of assistance.

ok thanks alot.. I wanted street fighter two but I don't have the classic controller. will have to hit up the thrift show over the weekend to get a controller

Just remember to check if it's posible to play Street Fighter with a Gamecube or wiimote, some games are. I started downloading games before I had the classic controller.

Street Fighter can be played with the game cube controller.I only have 1 classic controller and use a GC Con. to play 2 players on it.

Back