Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

online games?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by Wii Believe, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Wii Believe

Wii Believe WiiChat Member

i would be very interested to hear wot online games u think will come out on the Wii, or which 1's u want

i would personally love counterstrike, but i dont know if it's microsoft exclusive :S

timesplitters wud also rule :D

2. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

BATTALION WARS 2! YAH WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! HOO HOO HOO HOO HOOO HOOOOOOOO! Woooooooo! I hope theres a fun like, battlefield 2 type gameplay, where you choose a pilot, a machine gunner, or any of the units (pilots will have to wait for planes to spawn then get in them) or like drivers for vechicles, and you can only control 1 guy at a time, that would be so fun, then you riase the flags and stuff with your teammates (up to 5 people can bring down then raise a flag, the more the faster) maN!!! I LOVE YOU BWii

oh but anyways, i would like to see a star wars lightbsaber game go online, WHO IS THE REAL JEDI MASTER IN THE WORLD!?

3. i0n

i0n :eek:

WoW :(

I've been clean for 3 months and feels GREAT.. but i still get the cravings.

Edit: sorry i completely misread your post, thought you wanted to know what online games people played :lol:

4. !panic

!panic NintendOwnage

Ahahaha! Same for me, Just canceled my subscription...again :p. Ive got that damn game since it released...Collector edition even! Its so addictive :(
    WoWs the devil! I probably wont buy the expension since its releasing at the same time as the Wii, and anyway they all messed up the Lore !
    Oh well back to the Wii now, enought of that drug already :p.

Id like to see a MMORPG (like it says in my sign). Or just FFCC Online. But that wont be on the release, sadly :(
    (ahaha, another MMORPG to get addicted to! Yay! :D )

5. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

LMAO i0n i tell my friends their to obsessed with WoW and they say im to obsessed wtih Wii but i say its different becuase its a SYSTEM and man your a perfect example of what theyll become. my one friend isnt going to sleep till sunday night because we just had our first 3 days of school and he needs to make up for all the time he lost on WoW

6. Kherrek508

Kherrek508 Sleeping. Do not disturb.

Wii Friend Code: 0215-4972-1267-8022
    0215-4972-1267-8022
  7. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

its all rumors (the mmo one)
    In the last issue of EGM, they published Some Nintendo Wii info in the rumors section:
    Square Enix is working on a MMO Mana Wii game
    *Rumor* Square making a Secret of Mana MMO for Wii?