Online games???!?!?!?!!!!

zoltar

WiiChat Member
Jun 3, 2007
Is nintendo wii ever going to have online games?

Sorry if this is already posted,didn't see it anywhere.I am just curious,and i hope the big N doesn't dissapoint on the wii.I was completely dissapointed by the cube.And the handhelds i could care less.

I have played ps3,xbox 360,and wii.I own a wii,and soon to get a 360.The ps3 is really nothing all that special,pretty grahics but basically a 600.00 doorstop!Much like the cube was for me.

I really like what they have done with the virtual console,i've even bought a few games,but i really want an online game!Maybe mario kart online?That would be sweet!

Anyways,just curious.I've looked at ebgames.com,bestbuy.com,nintendo.com and i can't seem to find a real answer.To me thats the only thing missing on the wii.

zoltar said:
Is nintendo wii ever going to have online games?

Sorry if this is already posted,didn't see it anywhere.

You're kidding, right?

This topic is posted everyday.
Every. Single. Day.

Nintendo WILL have online games. In the UK, there is already Mario Strikers Charged.

Pokemon will be the US's first.

Do a little homework before posting topics you know that other people have asked about. Online has been discussed until you couldn't discuss it anymore.

To prove my point, if you would have look on page two of this section, you'd have noticed this thread: http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-online/28308-line-up-wifi-games-look.html

A little homework?How bout the answer?Flame me but provide NO answers,except the first title...well hell thats not what i am asking!How about a few titles that are going to be online?I've heard the rumors,i am looking for answers!(btw i wasn't searching WIFI...thats hidden!!!)

If you know where to get the info about which games are going to be online,how about sharing that!?I did search,but i'm sorry i don't have time to sit in front of the pc,get fat, and search till i find it!

BTW this is only my 2nd post,it's nice to see people can't research the fact that when i was flamed,it was only my 1st post...Makes a person feel so welcome!

Pokemon will be out soon......no chance of the date getting pushed back right?

I got the same zotar..... Chin up son. The search bit on this site is rubbish.

The'll be loads of speculation ova the next few months about online games and stuff. I goooogled your question some months back and found a load of titles that might be able to play onlin. Just have to keep your eyes and easr open for your answer.... least that what i'm going to do.

:wink:

zoltar said:
A little homework?How bout the answer?Flame me but provide NO answers,except the first title...well hell thats not what i am asking!How about a few titles that are going to be online?I've heard the rumors,i am looking for answers!(btw i wasn't searching WIFI...thats hidden!!!)

If you know where to get the info about which games are going to be online,how about sharing that!?I did search,but i'm sorry i don't have time to sit in front of the pc,get fat, and search till i find it!

BTW this is only my 2nd post,it's nice to see people can't research the fact that when i was flamed,it was only my 1st post...Makes a person feel so welcome!
Dude, when a Moderator gives you some advice, just take it. And he's right, the topic is posted every day.

def Mario Kart online, i'd play it... Wii needs a Handball game... i'd play that too.. imma dork but puttin' the idea out there.

just erasing post

Last edited:
Wiichat: Home of the repeat question. Watch as people manage to literally ask the same question 1,000 times! I'm not kidding, 1,000 times! They laugh at the search function.

Now that Mario Strikers is online they are def going to bring more out I mean there are already working on some new online channels where you can download and chat to people

If this was useful if me some rep please, thanks guys

Most like all the new big games coming out are going to have an online connection in some way or another. And is you just searxh on google 'wii wifi games' there should be a link to wikipedia with a list of the one hoped and speculated. It's all fact there (suprisingly).

C'mon, rep me, I don't really care about it but I feel weak and stupid without it.

what the hell........the brits get Strikers and we get POKEMON!?? For the first time ever I would actually like to live in the UK

Well mario strikers is online and pokemon will be too. SSBB and Metroid will probably have online content.

Back