Online games

Yes, I've found a heap on whether games 'can be played online', or 'why can't I play online' or 'help, I can't get online play' etc. I was wondering about TITLES of games, not whether the Wii can play online. Was wondering if any one has heard of which games being/have released have online play for when it becomes operational.

I apologies if I didn't make it clear in my initial question or if I have missed a previous thread about this.

no prob, they have confirmed that SSbb (super smash bros brawl) will have some sort of online whether it be fighting against other people or like a high score board unsure, they will most likely make the sims online, and animal crossing, i havent heard of any confirmations besides ssbb, but nintendos big idea is that they want people to play together so look forward to online play with the wii come mid 2007 if not sooner

captainjp said:
But will Battalion wars also come tot Europe? (i hope so that looks like a good game to me)[/Q

the games i jus put out r gonna be online all around the world. ex. im in america and ur in europe. we can play each other online or we can play cooperative online.

Just 1 more month of waiting. Then we'll start seeing Wii games online. How Nintendo will handle their online games, and how many they will have out this year is unknown. It's clear that Nintendo needs this to stay #1 in sales for 2008.

If anyone remembers Resident Evil Outbreak. I heard rumors they may launch it on the Wii! Resident Evil Outbreak 3(It's RE Online)! Capcom commented on launching one of their Resident Evil games on the Wii earlier this year. Lost Planet proved a huge success for Capcom. So I'd imagine more online content from them in the near future.

sagema said:
Just 1 more month of waiting. Then we'll start seeing Wii games online. How Nintendo will handle their online games, and how many they will have out this year is unknown. It's clear that Nintendo needs this to stay #1 in sales for 2008.

If anyone remembers Resident Evil Outbreak. I heard rumors they may launch it on the Wii! Resident Evil Outbreak 3(It's RE Online)! Capcom commented on launching one of their Resident Evil games on the Wii earlier this year. Lost Planet proved a huge success for Capcom. So I'd imagine more online content from them in the near future.

resident evil wii comes out in a couple months. resident evil outbreak would be the best on the wii for online play. itd be popular too. i jus cant wait.

Back