online gaming in march?

wiirules123

skateboards rock
Jan 2, 2007
in the past few days i have been hearing that online games are coming in march can i see some sources that say this

im going to be the "obnoxious" one and say to use the search bar on the right hand screen lol but DONT take it in an obnoxious context please :) i mean it in a helping mannor :)

hmm lemme see what i can find cause i know ive seen tons of threads in regards to "online" gaming

PWNED!

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/15165-what-games-will-online.html

try that :lol:

i never noticed it before but i LOVE how when you title your "new threads" theres a button on the right hand side that allows you to check to see if its once been a topic or not :D

well if u want prof, go to a site that says if this game is online or not, if it is, what month does it come out in? march? well their ya go

Looks like a mod abusing his powers since posts keep dissapearing from this thread.

If the said mod does not want any more posts on this thread then he/she should lock the damn thing.

martin8768 said:
well if u want prof, go to a site that says if this game is online or not...

Not always. Ubisoft reported that Splinter Cell: Double Agent would be online capable (even still says it on their product home page for the wii version of the game) but its not at all :mad5:.

it is in fact all speculation, as from Nintendo's point of view the Wii has online gaming now, (pokemon battle colisuem stadium whatever it's called). The speculation comes from a few key titles being delayed until March, (most notibly MP 3, and BWii) which have since either been confirmed or been rumoured to include online gaming. However the March rumour comes not from when Nintendo will have online gaming, but rather when 3rd parties will have access to the Wiiconnect24 network.

As for sources I am sure if you are looking for confirmation of any rumour you could find a source for and against such a thing. Once again the Wii already has online gaming but for 1st party only, certain titles got delayed until March so that is where the rumour comes from.

This site for intance advises that online gaming is expected to come around April or March 2007. And it is not the only website to say so. If it were only a rumour, (which technically it is as Nintendo have not given an official standpoint) then it is so wide spread that it has obviously come from some kind of industry analysis, or reputable source. Perhaps companies have been advised by Nintendo to avoid making online games until March and this has been released to the public.

As with all rumours take it with a pinch of salt, if you ask Nintendo they will say it is online already, what you really want to know is when games will start to take advantage of this service. And that my friend is between Nintendo and it's 3rd parties. So see from the release list which you would like to play online, check it's online capabilities (use Google) then see it's release date to see what you want to know as this really is the only way others are finding out. They are all however coming to the same conclusion, March seems to be the most logical.

Disclaimer:- after a brief search I have not found anything confirming in black and white that March is the "online" month. This however is liable to change as more and more information is released.

The online will be available in the US at Q2. This is the official statement made by Reggie. Q2 includes April, May, and June. So according to theire statement it could be as early as April or as late as June. or they could surprise us with an earlier date :D :D *fingers crossed*

Back