Online Gaming

Reaper3000GT

Wii fo' life son. Werd.
Dec 1, 2006
Wii Online Code
7996-2972-4501-9971
I was wondering, if Nintendo is going to make online games will they be able to make games that arent online, online? Excite Truck for example since its not online. In the future will they be able to make it online? That would be awsome. Also one more question, somebody told me you can play your own music in Excite Truck off your SD card is that true?

Last edited:
The music part about Excite Truck is true, 100%. The first 100 songs on your SD card will be displayed. The online thing, I'm not sure, but I wouldnt count on it the developers have already sold the copies they really won't benefit much from putting there old games online.

Thanks mate, too bad no online. That would be fun... Man I CAN'T WAIT 'TILL WE CAN PLAY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE GAMES!!!

Last edited:
There might be updates you can load which could enable online play, but like he said, probably not. That is, for the previously released games of course.

They better have Metroid Prime 3 Corruption online multiplayer, that game would probably be amazing for online.

Thats what I was wondering, if there could be a online update for these games, because I think Excite Truck would be great online and would sell more. Plus they could add some much needed content to this lacking but fun title.

PersianCowboy said:
Thats what I was wondering, if there could be a online update for these games, because I think Excite Truck would be great online and would sell more. Plus they could add some much needed content to this lacking but fun title.
Agreed :D

Back