Online head sets

Th[VAPOR

WiiChat Member
Aug 12, 2010
allen TX
Any one heard about the new headsets for black ops. I just ordered one online and im totally siked that you can talk to your team during a match, THIS IS GREAT. Has anyone seen heard about the quality of the new headset? I got mine at PDP.com ( i think) 24.99. labeled with black ops on ear peice.

yeah its exciting but im learning little by little that black ops wii
will not have some things like SPLITSCREEN, theatre mode, and some other bullshit

i cant remember HOPEFULLY the zombie thing they give us isnt half assed

me too cuz i dont want my parents to walk in and here 8 year old boys and 60 year old men yelling "FFFFFFFFFFFFFACK i got facking shot!"

I'm super excited for Black Ops!!! With that being said I agree with quite a few of the other posters ... people on XBOX get really nasty and mean with each other over stupid things or just to be a d**k . Then you occasionally get the young kid that sings stupid rap lyrics through the whole match or just shouts the dumbest stuff. I know you can mute them but it gets really annoying. Not sure I'm gonna go the ear piece rout with the Wii. I like my anonymity.

I'm super excited for Black Ops!!! With that being said I agree with quite a few of the other posters ... people on XBOX get really nasty and mean with each other over stupid things or just to be a d**k . Then you occasionally get the young kid that sings stupid rap lyrics through the whole match or just shouts the dumbest stuff. I know you can mute them but it gets really annoying. Not sure I'm gonna go the ear piece rout with the Wii. I like my anonymity.
I might if I'm in a clan were the people are mature and well behaved

Back