Online issues

lilsam

Wii Want PES!
Oct 26, 2006
Blackburn, UK
Wii Online Code
7672-3478-6034-0335
In store, i was told Tiger woods 08 werent online for the Wii, same for the new Madden. I find it annoying that the new games still arent online when they really ought to be. Will this be the case with Fifa Wii?

Thanks

lilsam said:
In store, i was told Tiger woods 08 werent online for the Wii, same for the new Madden. I find it annoying that the new games still arent online when they really ought to be. Will this be the case with Fifa Wii?

Thanks

No fifa is online.

It is thought to be Nintendo not letting third party games use wi fi at first but soon most games will be online.

With Madden 07 it was all about getting players involved with Wii's new input devices, and Madden stepped up to the challenge beautifully. This year, it's about depth and options, particularly those in the multiplayer department. Madden 08 takes what 07 began and unloads a barrage of gameplay options on users, whether you're looking for a better way to play Franchise mode, a stronger Superstar Challenge, more local multiplayer in Party Mode, or online play against users all across the world via EA Nation. The core of Madden remains, and now it's about taking that design and spreading it across as many options and modes as possible, and in that sense 08 is a huge success. Source - IGN

So you're saying Fifa IS online? If so, great

Well good news MADDEN 08 is the second online game in the UK. This is definately true, I had a game with somone Sunday. Really entertaining. Some people told me it wasn't online but I had to do a bit of research and found out it was. Tiger Woods 08 however isn't.

Fifa has been confirmed online and is due to be released on the 28th September.

Wozz500 said:
Well good news MADDEN 08 is the second online game in the UK. This is definately true, I had a game with somone Sunday. Really entertaining. Some people told me it wasn't online but I had to do a bit of research and found out it was. Tiger Woods 08 however isn't.

Big brain academy and mario strikers were online...

Yes that's why I said second and Big Brain Accademy isn't online you just exchange results. Check out the new Nintendo mag it confirms it all in there.

lilsam said:
BBA was just Wiiconnect24, not head to head online

I am talking about Wifi in general so that includes wiiconnect24

Let's not forget NBA Live! I hope there will be online slam dunk contests. :D

At least there will be 4 vs 4 online matches. :thumbsup:

Back