Online Play?

jared19

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
Wii Online Code
2192-4083-8192-7034
Why doesnt any of the new games for wii support online play? Even the new Metroid game does not intend to use it. IMO, all sports games, shooters, etc.. should have online capability. Do you think this will happen in the near future?

Search the Forum

And:

It's their choice not to apply online play but it will definatly happen in the future. It has to. No way will they make it a non-online console xD

I heard SS Brawl was going to be online as well... but that was a non-official source I think.

How do i send messeges to people who have rigistered as a firend online. It says that i am connected my mii is on his console but we cant messesge each other any one ne ideas

A good MMORPG would be cool for the Wii and if what I have read on here is true that the Wii will be getting a keyboard it would make the possibility of a MMORPG possible.

just think walking around and swinging your remote to hack 'n' slash, or moving your remote in a certain way to cast a spell etc. The possibilities are endless.

Will just have to wait and see what Nintendo have planned.

Generally MMORPGs are reserved for PC's I think, can't think of any real MMORPG on the XBOX360. Maybe I am wrong.

Don't know the reason for this, but it that might be because the mouse always pwned any videogame controller. But now we got the Wiimote...

Although it's not MMORPG I would LOVE to see Oblivion on the Wii, and I would even be satisfied with a (good) ported version of its predecessor Morrowind.

Any MMORPG the size of Guildwars or World of Warcraft would be great on the Wii.

metroid is online isnt it..... :sad: i heard it was im sad now that was my ambition get metroid online fight for days on end....... and also a mmorpg would be sweet with the keyboard usb and teamspeak headphone on usb they combine with the wiimote to make a great concoction for mmorpg :)

Last edited:
spudman said:
metroid is online isnt it..... :sad: i heard it was im sad now that was my ambition get metroid online fight for days on end....... and also a mmorpg would be sweet with the keyboard usb and teamspeak headphone on usb they combine with the wiimote to make a great concoction for mmorpg :)

If you want to do that, just hook your PC up to your TV and play world of warcraft online, a mmorpg would suck on any console in my mind.

Back