online price

Everybody hates friend codes but I think there a really good idea, if my daughters playing online I dont want people teaching her swear words or being sick.

I think it will be like the DS where you can play against random people but you wont be able to communicate with them, the way it should be.

ok lets see you add nothing then multiply that by nothing and then you split that in half and then add 3.14 X 0 and taht gives you 0$ per month...

D Twizzle said:
Everybody hates friend codes but I think there a really good idea, if my daughters playing online I dont want people teaching her swear words or being sick.

I think it will be like the DS where you can play against random people but you wont be able to communicate with them, the way it should be.
Oh, I didn't know it worked that way. I thought you had to enter in friend codes to play online at all, but that's cool if you can play with random people, but just not be able to communicate with them.

Im a little dissapointed you wont be able to communicate. It wont be awful, but i thought it would be cool to say Your going DOWN! lol... O well. I cant wait for the WII!!!

Back