online problem number 2:

its new to nintendo.. like the VC, many ppl had problems at first.. I am sure they are working on it... Look at the brighside- AT least we are getting online play. Its better then no online play at all :)

I'm getting this error too. This is kinda shabby now. :mad5:

Wiitime said:
its new to nintendo.. like the VC, many ppl had problems at first.. I am sure they are working on it... Look at the brighside- AT least we are getting online play. Its better then no online play at all :)

Yeah right, no chat feature or anything, just a random person, might as well be a CPU.

I was actually thinking the same thing.. It isn't much different to a CPU... The online needs a lot more features

as people say its new give it a couple of weeks and it should improve ( i hope)

also i think we shouldn't be complaining as its free to play online unlike the other consoles.

there will be a head set.. the DS has one.. i just hope when we do get one it can work with this game....ur right it could use a feature b/c it can seem like ur playing a computer.. maybe a chat feature b4 the game. u can type with ur opponet b4 the match.. but i just hope that when a headset comes out it can be playable with Games that are OUT already like this one. except i cant get it yet b/c its not released yet. maybe we will get a headset b4 it comes out in the US???

Other consoles?
PS3 is free, Xbox is the only one you have to pay for....

Anyways it'll get fixed. Returning to game for it is stupid let them sort it out

Back