online problems with wii :(

scubasteve

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
okay, so im lookin around the forums on my wii a few minutes ago and everything's fine for like 5 minutes and then it just freezes, I don't mean it starts to get slow, i mean everything just stops working, my wiimote wont turn off, i cant go to home, when i move the wiimote the cursor on the screen doesn't move, and so i went and turned the console off, try it again and it does the exact same thing. but its fine when i play games or use the mii and weather channel. anyone else have similar problems???

Try re-connecting your Internet conenction. I might dissconnect and reconnect ALL internet ports. Even on your PC etc. Mine has froze a couple of times but it's only a Trial...

yea true, i was hoping it didn't have to do with my actual console, cuz it's kind of scary when it just stops working....i expected to at least be able to go to home or turn off the wiimote, it makes me wonder if i wanna buy the actual channel instead of usin the trial.

Hia wots ur wii number thingy [the huge registration number] plz gve it to me and i will add you

Luff Jade x

If its beta it might be just starting bugs.
@Jade4Wii. how did you get a wii while people like me are left searching for one night and day? MAKES ME SICK!

Lol i know, my mum pre-orderd one 10 days before x-mas and mine came on the second batch... if you want a wii pre-order one and then hope for the best... thats what we did...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah and on the Mii channel does anyone actually go to the mii paradie because everytime i go to have a look no-one is ever there... lol :p

Mine has done that twice while I was on the internet channel. Eh oh well. I guess I'll just use my computer. (which is like 3 feet away from the wii) I guess this is why Nintendo says its a "trial version".

Heya x x Everytime i go on mii parade no1 is there and i set my miis to travel and mingle anyway LA33R will you add me on ur wii my code is
6548-5825-5221-5131 or in anycase can everyone add me but can u e-mail me tell me on msn or P.M me on this forum thankyou [why i ask that is so i know hu has added me and i can add them asweel]
my addy [email protected]
Thanks
Jade_[*] x x

Back