online reviews are wrong about this

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
mario party 8 is fantastic, i must say. among the other 8 (though never played 7) its the most refreshing and innovative imo. all that negative talk the sites are rating it at, squash it. long as you're a fan of mario party, like party games or just something to bring friends and fam togetha, this is a game u MUST have. i was very sceptical at first, but a personal friend recommended it, and i surely do not regret it. will hold me over till pokemon and strikers arrive. and those will keep me till metroid, then that for brawl, then that for....galaxy. sounds like a plan huh? hah

It is up to personal taste. I had great expectation on it and I finally received it yesterday. I must say it is a fine game but does not meet my expectation. It is not that bad as most people are refering to the IGN review. For the game layout and innovation, I like Rayman Raving Rabbids a lot more.

Raving Rabbids was good but the multiplayer sucked I hope Mario Party fills in that hole

That is true that the RRR does not really support multi-player, but each player may get their turns to play faster than in MP8. Even just running the mini game without the broad game. The MP8 takes much longer to start the games then play them. If those in RRR are mini games, most of those in MP8 are micro games. Just my thought and you may have a completely different experience.

Back