Online Smash: Can it be that simple, really?

samXcor3

the best kid!
Oct 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
3732-3369-2853-4491
So all we know of so far is the with friends or with anyone feature, right? Then you jump right into the brawl?
So what if we want to play with other people on the same console like someone else said (team battle) or like customize the match options like with mega people or tiny. do you think you'll be able to do that online? you have to be able to play without smash balls, right? because the tourney crowd would hate it if you had to play with them...

thoughts?

i would think you'd have customizable options when brawling random/with friends.Im guessing with brawling with your friends, you can set the rules, stock, time 3mins 5 lives ect. Just like in melee.I don't think anyone would like having to always do a two minute brawl.So im sure there will be options.(IMO)

im sure for playing on the same console itll have a SSBM type thing. where you can set everything you want. but for online. possibly lobbies or something. idk. maybe you could do a custom search for a game. and its really not that bad if certain things arent online.

Well i'm guessing it would be just like setting up a regular match, But who knows- i'm just super excited about ONLINE play anyways- im never gona get bored of this game,;D

Back