Online who & with what?

Joshieca

Oh yeah, its me!
Feb 19, 2007
San Diego - Prescott (School)
So I was wondering that since all Wii's have on-line capabilities what games are out currently that support this function? I did a search and didn't see too many if any. Anything soon on the horizon?

Last edited:
Now, there is no games for the Wii to be Online Play. According to other members on the forum, they said that Super Smash Bros Brawl will be online play.

SSBB, Metroid, Mario super strikers charged, batallion wars, i think theres a couple more but i cant think of it.

Elebits is Semi online you can trade courses

1. mariokart wii
2. red steel
3. metroid 3
4. mario super strikers charged
5. SSBB
6. sports games
7. MILLIONS of FPS, the only half decentthing about the xbox taken away for ever.
8. tons and tons more.

J-Tizzle said:
Now, there is no games for the Wii to be Online Play. According to other members on the forum, they said that Super Smash Bros Brawl will be online play.

metroid 3 WILL BE ONLINE
super mario strikers charged WILL BE ONLINE
Red steel 2 MIGHT BE ONLINE
SSBB WILL BE ONLINE

WAIT WAIT WAIT

Are you guys trying to fill this guys mind with bs, or do you know something I dont know.

Last I heard there were NO games confirmed by nintendo about having online capabilities BUT...

- We can pretty much assume SSBB will be online
- Metroid Prime 3 could possibly be online, but probably not
- WiiSports 2 will PROBABLY be online
- Red Steel 2 MIGHT be online
- And THATS IT!

Can you guys post a source of the big N confirming MP3, MSC, SSBM, etc. having online capabilities for me? Thanks.

Wiitendo said:
metroid 3 WILL BE ONLINE
super mario strikers charged WILL BE ONLINE
Red steel 2 MIGHT BE ONLINE
SSBB WILL BE ONLINE
Don't sound like you know what you're talking about.

All of these will probably be online but there is no garuntee.

The ones that have the best chance would be Metroid 3 and SSBB.

MAN! I CANT WAIT UNTIL NINTENDO GOES ONLINE!!!!MADNESS. I hope they use a headset with the bluetooth.

damn. one time i asked you elmo_999 if you listened to 999. but i ll take into consideration that you have a +44 avitar that you do not. and it upsets me.

JCpackers05 said:
dude Metroid 3 online...i will seriously have the biggest orgasm ever! (no homo)

lolol if i buy Metroid 3 then it would only be for the online capabilities.
Because metroid prime is too hard and too many things jumping out of the dark!!!!

EDIT: BUT hold on.. Its like 95% chance of metroid 3 being online becuase that game Hunters on ds was. Wasn't it?
I was playing somebody on the other side of london on it???
Retro studios wont jump back into the darkness of Single Player after making a multiplayer...

Last edited:
Back