Online ?

Immortal

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
Well I have a DS phat or classic in other words not lite and I wanna know how does the DS play others online do you have to be right next to each other or do you have to have a high speed connection because I have
yu-gi-oh nightmere somthing (it came with the ds as a "free" gift lol) and you can play other players online do you have to be right next to them or something ? do you have to enable wireless then connect or something (I tried that but I had no signal)and same with the chatting theres NEVER someone online do you have to be next them..thanks

Immortal said:
Well I have a DS phat or classic in other words not lite and I wanna know how does the DS play others online do you have to be right next to each other or do you have to have a high speed connection because I have
yu-gi-oh nightmere somthing (it came with the ds as a "free" gift lol) and you can play other players online do you have to be right next to them or something ? do you have to enable wireless then connect or something (I tried that but I had no signal)and same with the chatting theres NEVER someone online do you have to be next them..thanks

I believe it's within 30 feet of the other person, while directly facing them, or within 30 of the wireless point. Make sure you don't have any objects in the way.

Lets sort this out, You can play Local Wifi with other players, You must be within a reasonable distance of them. Nintendo Wifi means you can Vs other players through a high speed internet connection. This means you will have to connect through a wireless hotspot or your home wireless internet connection.

so you have to be next to him ? I have a wireless network but nothing works...

Immortal said:
so you have to be next to him ? I have a wireless network but nothing works...
not NEXT to them, but surely by them within about 30 ft
and you have to set up the wireless network in the game so it can connect with your ds

Back