ABC

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
NyC/Nj
Wii Online Code
1929-2278-1848-3419
You know what, Nintendo did this with the Gamecube and that is one of the reasons why it failed... Now, they are barely speaking about which games will be Wifi capable. I know that they are restricting 3rd partyt developers until January of '07 to even start developing titles for online play... what the hell is that all about?

better question its why they restric them self from doing it!

mario kart better come with wifi!

They are most likely doing this because they don't have the network completely setup/tested as of yet, instead of rushing to market with crap, I'd reather have them make sure it works good and hold out a few months. Unlike Sony were they are trying to do all this stuff half-@$ed then it all sucks or bursts into flames, oh no my laptop.

ghghgh14702 said:
They are most likely doing this because they don't have the network completely setup/tested as of yet, instead of rushing to market with crap, I'd reather have them make sure it works good and hold out a few months. Unlike Sony were they are trying to do all this stuff half-@$ed then it all sucks or bursts into flames, oh no my laptop.

lol laptop!

yea thats tru and they are new to this im sure nintendo is real good with multiplayer games so they will have somethin good for us!

ghghgh14702 said:

Oh, you mean like the online for the Gamecube? Oh wait, that never happened.

Wiiboy93 said:
whats the point if the wii is coming out

I think he was joking. :lol: People on these boards are so uptight/retarded.

Ok, well then you don't have much common sense/humor. :lol: And it's not just you, it's alot of people on here. It's a fukin forum,. relax and have some fun.

Wiiboy93 said:
I have humor just not common sense

:lol: At least you admit it. Hahaha anyway, back to online. WTF Nintendo!

Equis said:
lol!

yup NIN10DO ****s up the wii online im goin to sell it and get a 360!

I already gots a 360 since the day it launched... If wii screws up online, I am selling the ***** and buying I dunon since I am getting a Ps3 too.... all three next-gen consoles = GAMING HEAVEN!!!

Back