ABC said:
I already gots a 360 since the day it launched... If wii screws up online, I am selling the ***** and buying I dunon since I am getting a Ps3 too.... all three next-gen consoles = GAMING HEAVEN!!!

Damn men wtf u do for a living????

Part-time Audio Engineer at WABC NY, Freelance Master Control Op at Fox News Network, Music Producer

Equis said:
thats crazy men congrats!

Haha, thanks bro. I am only 21 but I busted my ass right out of highschool to make my way up the ladder not to mention I started producing music at 13. I can safely say I am headed in the right direction.

ABC said:
Haha, thanks bro. I am only 21 but I busted my ass right out of highschool to make my way up the ladder and I can safely say I am headed in the right direction.

Yes you can.

Wiired said:
What type of music do you produce? And do you produce for mainstream artists or unknown/underground artists?

I produce mainly House/Trance music but I delve into other genres. Eventually I will brake into sound for film and games. I work with a couple well known artists but mainly in the house scene. Drea

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=7219346f-4419-4f03-9a01-92a21db3b0dd

I have a new single that I just finished with her that will most definitely be picked up by a label in the the next month.

Back