well thats bullcrap....what games are coming out that will have online play? preferably an fps or maybe a sports game

Their totally gonna have to make a MMORPG for the wii. For those who dont know what mmorpg stands for here it is *takes deep breath* Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.*exhales*

bubba-ga-nush said:
Their totally gonna have to make a MMORPG for the wii. For those who dont know what mmorpg stands for here it is *takes deep breath* Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.*exhales*

Yes, and let's hope that it's free.

bubba-ga-nush said:

I would really love to see some sort of MMORPG game. Maybe something along the lines of Final Fantasy or World of Warcraft!

will wii players have to pay money to use the online play when it comes out or is it for free and can or do we use the wiiconnect24 to play online with other players

minismok said:
will wii players have to pay money to use the online play when it comes out or is it for free and can or do we use the wiiconnect24 to play online with other players

Online itself is free. Sony and Nintendo are paying for there servers out of pocket unlike Microsoft. Then again Sony has servers hosting MMORPG servers.

The only online thing you will have to pay for is Opera browser with wii points if you don't get it before next June. And if there is an MMORPG you will probably have to pay.

vagrant said:
Online itself is free. Sony and Nintendo are paying for there servers out of pocket unlike Microsoft. Then again Sony has servers hosting MMORPG servers.

The only online thing you will have to pay for is Opera browser with wii points if you don't get it before next June. And if there is an MMORPG you will probably have to pay.

by the way i added u 2 my wii list

Last edited:
Back