Only 100 Miis?

Wiictor

Wiiner
Nov 19, 2006
T
You can only have 100 Miis in your plaza? I think that sucks. Like, the 100 miis only take up about 50% of the room. Well, call me lame, but for the past week I was addicted to this Mii channel, but the 100 mii limit makes it kinda lame. Its like a game with poor replay value lol.

I guess its time to actually try one of the games that I bought lol.

Last edited:
How many people have more than 100 friends that they ACTUALLY talk to everyday and spend time with and all have wiis?

Plus I thought the 100 limit only applied to the address book.

SAD Post

100 Miis is more than enough
it will last you at least 20 Games of Tennis before you start to repeat players
[If you are using 4 friends]
I could create 20 of my mates that I like and hang around with alot so :p

Well, I was just trying to help people build up their parades by making a lot of mingling mii's. Plus a lot of my friends and random people Ive added from these forums have sent me loads of mii's which quickly added up to 100. I guess the mii channel isn't meant for random mii creations according to everyone who has posted in this thread.

:frown2: 100 is way more than enough!The point of the miis is to create your own person for each wiimote for wii sports and avatars.Not to be a nerd and sit around making them all day.

Half Empty said:
Ummm..obteuse? What does that mean?

pretty sure he means obtuse, and it means dumb, sort of.

not quick or alert in perception, feeling, or intellect; not sensitive or observant; dull.

doesn't really work with the insult.

I've already filled up my Mii plaza with 100 Miis - 4 made by me, the rest sent to me. They really need to up the limit.

Back