Only 4 Tennis Fans

borabora00

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED
Dec 28, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
3733-5588-4673-7319
Who here is anticipting Sega's Superstar Tennis and Why?
What characters or character are you dying to play with or against?
Who's your Favorite Character from the game?

As 4 me I love tennis games so i was thrilled when i found out that this game was on the way.
My main Characters that i'm planning to play with and against are Ulala, Pudding, Meemee, and Gum.
My favorite character would have to be Ulala from Space Channel 5

U nad Me Both

I love tennis as well as golf games so when i heard about this one i couldn't stop thinking about it. I rushed and preordered it at gamestop along with mario kart.
I plan to play against sonic, nights, and samba the salsa king lol...
My fav character is Samba hands down lol....

Bad timing for that game. It's right in the shadow of Brawl, and will thus fail.

It doesn't look that great either. Without online, the game is worthless.

Atomheart said:
Bad timing for that game. It's right in the shadow of Brawl, and will thus fail.

It doesn't look that great either. Without online, the game is worthless.

do some research before you go around claiming that certain games are going to fail.

first of all, why does it matter if the game is in the shadow of brawl? Sonic is by far, one of the most popular/anticipated characters to ever appear in brawl. why wouldn't people mind another game featuring him?

and second, you're correct that the Wii version does not include online play, but honestly, how many Wii games do? Brawl? Dragon Ball Z? Pokemon? sometimes the lag in those three games alone would make someone want to vomit. so instead of ruining the integrity of the online capability, Sega decided to save online multiplayer for the Xbox 360 and PS3.

for a game thats being released on 4 major consoles (Wii, 360, PS3, DS), i'd say that the odds are in Superstar Tennis' hands.

no online play?

i think i'll wait for top spin 3.

Back