ONM April Release Dates

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
A couple of weeks Ago I said I'd post a picture from the new ONM Magazine Release Dates Page. Here it is.

It is a Magazine and I only get an Updated version every MONTH so it's not updating every day

Here it is anyways: - Enjoy [They are OFFICIAL 100% correct dates]

EDIT: UK DATES

AprilReleaseDates.jpg

Last edited:
Great wokr Wii_smurf!
I can´t wait to get BRAIN ACADEMY!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:crazy:

Still I am very curious about THE SIMS on the Wii. In a couple of days NINTENDO-ACCION (SPANISH MAG) will do a report over it.... yes yes yes....

Already had a Full Issue on My Sims last Month for ONM LMAO. It got a good Review xD

great job wii smurf i cant wait till summer so i can get super mario strikers charged and go online with it

I'll post the next one next Month lol you'll have to wait and View Online updates
[Im subscribed to it so most people can't pick this Magazine up till tomorrow] xD

ONM

Official Nintendo Magzine - Out This Friday [Advertising]
It's good because it's Official and I like Official [After the Quality of Non-Official Control pads you have to go Official lol]

Cool Con77 your from Manchester

If you go into WH-Smith [Advertising] [Enterance closest to GAME and Thorntons]
Go past the Stairs [Leading Down] and the ONM Mags are right infront of you

LMAO Im sad for knowing this :)

Last edited:
awwww i got all excited untill i saw the UK RELEASE DATES :(

Wii_Smurf said:
ONM

Official Nintendo Magzine - Out This Friday [Advertising]
It's good because it's Official and I like Official [After the Quality of Non-Official Control pads you have to go Official lol]

Cool Con77 your from Manchester

If you go into WH-Smith [Advertising] [Enterance closest to GAME and Thorntons]
Go past the Stairs [Leading Down] and the ONM Mags are right infront of you

LMAO Im sad for knowing this :)

lol in the arndale ?

Wow some of those titles release dates are really behind U.S. market release dates. Kinda sucks for yall. I wonder which market will have online play first :D

Probally although I'd like a WiiSports Online Update first. It's the perfect game to test Online play on because it's Nintendos Game :)

Back