Onslaught Wii (FPS, WiiWare, Online Co-Op)

ResEvilWii

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2009
Onslaught (Due March in Europe)
Onslaught is a first person shooter which focuses on blasting a massive number of enemy creatures to feel the exhilaration. The story is based on the outer planet in the near future. The massive number of enemy creatures will try to attack the player. In the game you use various types of weapons and battle against it to complete the mission and proceed in the story. Also, there is a mode that uses the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection to compete against the players, up to 4 players, all around the world.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=71557

Here's the game's page at Hudson Soft's site:
http://www.hudsonentertainment.com/gamedetail.php?game_id=191&console=1

Screens:
Onslaught1.jpg

Onslaught2.jpg

Onslaught3.jpg

Onslaught4.jpg

Onslaught5.jpg

Onslaught6.jpg

Onslaught7.jpg

Kinda funny when the first Wii FPS to get online co-op will be WiiWare. I'm interested...

Its not to see WiiWare getting a step up from just quirky puzzle games ,and experimental stuff. I bet it'll be at least 1,000 to 1,500 points.

Is it co-op only for multiplayer ,or deathmatch as well?

Couldn't resist...

Attachments

• Onslaught.png
    Onslaught.png
    485.3 KB · Views: 534
The game looks really good, when is it coming out, it already has an ESRB rating so it must be coming out fairly soon.

Looks great and online co-op is a god step forward, but not to be a gfx whore or anything (and I'm well aware that this is WiiWare), but the graphics look N64 quality.

Doesn't mean it will be bad, of course.

Well, it's probably going to be $10-$15 WiiWare game you're not going to get great graphics.

I'm thinking they should've just turned this into a retail game...

Looks pretty decent, WiiWare never really interested me before but maybe the tides changing.

hmm this those intrest me but i save my verdict till it released. It could be good but it could go very wrong. Well we shall see.

Back