Onslaught Wii (FPS, WiiWare, Online Co-Op)

Yeah, it's a bit frustrating, They finally put out a wii ware that sounds decent, but no word on when or if na is getting it.

A group of us from another forum got together last night for some 4 player bug blasting .. .. .. what a laugh!!!

Oddly the different styles of play that we have worked reasonably well as a team .. .. .. I tend to go cautiously and hang back, one of the others is gung-ho mental, the last two somewhere in between.

The one real criticism we all have is that to activate a dash you need to double press the stick on the nunchuk and we are all finding it difficult to activate with precision.

i wonder how many maps it will have being a wiiware title...

There are 13x 1 player levels, which all can be played multiplayer with friends online, and then one online only 'ranking' level.

EDIT: And there are 5 different difficulty settings .. .. .. Easy, Normal, Hard, Expert, Ultra. The last 2 need to be unlocked and are not available from the start.

Last edited:
Some things that we've found out already .. .. .. .. ..
1. To add friends go wifi battle > free play > friends > register friends

2. The FC list has 32 spaces. Use the d-pad or the analogue stick to scroll up and down.

3. There are weapons upgrades available on level 3, level 5, for getting an 'S' rank on levels 1,2,3 and for beating the last boss.

4. Once you have got the upgrade you can use it online (apart from the ranking battle where everyone has access to all of the weapons).

5. Provided you keep your save file you can use the upgraded weapons when you start a new game, making it easier to take on the next difficulty level (easy, normal, hard, expert, ultra)

I purchased it last night (my first ever WiiWare game) and played the first level on Easy, just to get a feel for the game. Pretty impressive for a $10 investment, especially the extra-cheesy dialogue! Good graphics and solid gameplay responsiveness, just from the little I played. Should be more fun as I ramp up difficulties and levels...

I purchased it last night (my first ever WiiWare game) and played the first level on Easy, just to get a feel for the game. Pretty impressive for a $10 investment, especially the extra-cheesy dialogue! Good graphics and solid gameplay responsiveness, just from the little I played. Should be more fun as I ramp up difficulties and levels...

"Thats why you are still a kid!"

XD

Back