Open Challenge for Brawl.

neon3dk

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2008
Here, this got your attention.
ANTHO
0774-4005-8152

Let me know if you want to go against me, reply with code and name, you know.

If anyone is the competitive type, let me know, I'll switch gears.
My style is Final Destination, no items, 4 stock, 8mins.

I'm online right now, but only for a while.

im competitive but I think playing no items and only final destination is kinda taking away from the game. I'll play you with all items (except for smoke bomb that thing sucks) 4 stock and random level.

my info: Orion: 4253-3182-8952

ill add you right now

oh well I thought it said this was posted today but then it refreshed and it said it was posted yesterday. anyways add me if you want we can play some other time

Last edited:
I don't play competitively online. The delay will never be diminished to the point that it doesn't affect gameplay. I just find it funny that you're so competitive that you set all those details while playing, but you disregard the lag that overrides any other rules. =P

sometimes lag doesn't bother me if it's just a mill sec late.
I just wanted to go against anyone who are competitive because there are tough players around here online, and even with the lag, I just like to see their skills and see if I can keep up with them.

those details I mentioned were pretty much tournaments rules I remember seeing years ago for Melee.

I don't play much ppl around my area in Melee, so I thought Brawl is ok to try it out since it goes online.

neon3dk said:
sometimes lag doesn't bother me if it's just a mill sec late.
I just wanted to go against anyone who are competitive because there are tough players around here online, and even with the lag, I just like to see their skills and see if I can keep up with them.

those details I mentioned were pretty much tournaments rules I remember seeing years ago for Melee.

I don't play much ppl around my area in Melee, so I thought Brawl is ok to try it out since it goes online.

I get what you mean. I've had one or two games online that had less than a second of lag, and they were pretty much playable. But the minimal lag still makes a big difference in that I wouldn't want to play very seriously online, because gameplay is still different for me. By the way, the early consensus on Brawl 'official' rules is 3 stock, 7 minutes, no items. Just thought you'd like to know that. :)

3 stock 7 mins no items...
Alright I'll try that out.
since the gameplay is a bit slower than melee, 8mins, 4 stock does seem pretty long.

cool, thanks.

Back