Opening of the Wii packaging :drool:

Jenova said:
YAY!!!

...Does that mean I have a real real Wii?

indeed it does, but you might as well collect your pre-order and send it to me as you already have one...

so i can have two ;)

looks great! I can't wait til I get my hands on my wii!

Looks like Nintendo have learnt a thing or 2 from Apple regarding packaging!

Arcadium said:
Very cool, but I just have one question:

Where is the Nunchuck?

The nunchuck is shown in only two pictures, and only vaguely. Once above the blue boxes as our friend pointed out, and another time u only see the cord coming out of the remote as the guy is using it.

They act like it is nothing to be able to open the package of a Nintendo Wii and play it!
I would be freaking out!!!
Those idiots don't deserve their job!

Joe said:
They act like it is nothing to be able to open the package of a Nintendo Wii and play it!
I would be freaking out!!!
Those idiots don't deserve their job!

:lol: They have to act professional. Me? I'm going to bring the ***** home a rip everything to shreds like a child on Christmas morning.

ABC said:
:lol: They have to act professional. Me? I'm going to bring the ***** home a rip everything to shreds like a child on Christmas morning.

I'm opening it during the car ride home. 15 minutes is WAY to long to stare at the box, I'd kill myself. xD

I dunno what's making people drool, it's just someone opening a box. Besides, if you're on this forum you're probably going to open the same box later.

Spitfire_K said:
Where is the Nunchuck?

You didn't hear? Nintendo announced they aren't including it with the Wii anymore. Just the Wiimote.

Back