Opening Theme Music

Explicit

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
510, Bay Area CA
Wii Online Code
8922-1053-6294-3517
Does anyone know where I can find the opening theme music for the game. I looked everywhere, but can not seem to find. Is it on the soundtrack?

kitkat_bar said:
Uh duh! He's in the twilight princess thread!
I only look at the "new posts" section so that way I have no opportunity to see what games or whatever they are talking about, DUH!

Dude, definitely looking for this one too. To no avail, not one lead.

Since I can't find it I decided to rip an mp3 version of the opening sequence of the song. Here's a link for those who want the song. If Im not supposed to post links inform me and I'll take it down.

http://file2upload.com/file/23546/The-Legend-Of-Zelda-Twilight-Princess---Opening-Theme-mp3.html

Last edited:
Axtlar said:
I only look at the "new posts" section so that way I have no opportunity to see what games or whatever they are talking about, DUH!

Bzzzz wrong! Even if you click on new posts it still says at the top what thread it is from. All it takes is a little more effort on your part.

Sweet deal and I'm sure someone has put it on iTunes

kitkat_bar said:
Bzzzz wrong! Even if you click on new posts it still says at the top what thread it is from. All it takes is a little more effort on your part.
no, the only thing it says is: Them song..so that doesn't say anything about what game he means

Axtlar said:
no, the only thing it says is: Them song..so that doesn't say anything about what game he means

dude i do the same thing you do i click on new posts but it still says it on the very top

ilovemywii said:
dude i do the same thing you do i click on new posts but it still says it on the very top
it must be a different interface, I don't know, but I only see "Opening theme music"

Back