Opera Browser now freezes

Guitarsmasher108

Generic Title
Jan 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
7159-9949-3697-1168
I'm not sure if this was already posted, but i can't find a thread on it.

I'm sure some of you might've already known that the Wii's Opera Internet Browser now freezes when you try to restart the software due to the recent firmware update. This can get very annoying because after 10 minutes or so on the browser, it automatically stops working. So I usually restart the software. But now i can't do that. Does anyone know if Nintendo is aware of this problem and is going to fix it soon?

You know, this update seems to be causing alot of problems. They should be adding a new one pretty soon to fix these before too long since this is the case. Not sure there is anything else that can be done about any of it until then.

I have posted about this already. Nintendo has admitted the problem a couple days ago and hopefully there will be a 3.1 update soon.

I hardly use my computer anymore.The Wii already froze up on me since this update though.Hope it gets fixed soon.

Probley a buffer over flow some where in the code when it is called to restart, this could be a chance to write custom firmware to the wii, but thats IF its a buffer overflow

Back