Opera free trial available Dec 22

Free TV, as in cable? Because I already have a 26in TV and cable in my room. :0

ok i think i get what this "beta" means....

im pretty sure everyone knows that there is going to be a wii keyboard released to browse the internet faster so when they said the final opera browser version will be released in march that means they made the opera browser more compatible with the wii keyboard. correct me if im wrong though.

also when the beta does come out i highly dought it will have flash compatibilities on it. just think.... how would nintendo use the wii remote as a flash gaming tool. like some games use arrows on your keyboard to play these games. BTW thanks ion for the news. also y was the forecast channel released today????? it said on the official wii site that it was released on the 20th (tomarow) but i see a message on my message board telling me its released today.

Last edited:
my friend from usa wanted to know is this for all users or just for europe?

nope, im on the weather channel rite now. as of now, its 3 degrees in the south pole!

SO, when the full version is released in march, we will have it free and to continue using it we must pay points in June? And how long does the trial last?

Last edited:
Can't wait for this browser :) it will be fun to play around with, and its cool that its free until March, and 500 points is hardly anything so thats pretty cool. Looking forward to friday!

XTremeWiiPlayer said:
SO, when the full version is released in march, we will have it free and to continue using it we must pay points in June? And how long does the trial last?

Why is this so hard for everyone to understand??? NO, when the full version is released in March then you can download the browser free until June. WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD IT YOU HAVE IT FOREVER! Only the people that buy a Wii after June or don't download it before June will have to pay 500 points for it! It's a one time deal. There is not a service charge for it! Don't you think you pay enough for your ISP? Paying for a browser "service" would be cRaZy!?!

ronin89 said:
Good to hear. Too bad my usb connector broke XD. I can't wait til I get a new one.

and this is significant to this news how?

The WII KEYBOARD won't be out till match, USB keyboards don't work with the wii as far as I know..

Joe said:
500 points would be...FOREVER!

Although will this version allow you to use flash!
Yes it will. There is a website called Wiicade with flash games designed for your PC and Wii. I'm sure they looked into this before they started their site.

I know the original browser will have flash, yet Nintendo is saying that the true version will show up in march... :confused:

Back