Opera free trial available Dec 22

hmmmm i wonder how many people will look up pr0n on there wii lol gives young teenage boys a new way of not getting caught lol.... most parents would never know it's possible.

Wii17 said:
hmmmm i wonder how many people will look up pr0n on there wii lol gives young teenage boys a new way of not getting caught lol.... most parents would never know it's possible.

haha you sir, have one of the greatest ideas lol

and people that think u have to pay for pr0n must be retarded, there is so many free sites... which i cant mention here and ever heard of p2p? lol terrabytes available for your viewing pleasure even though i dont need it i got the real thing lol i used to be like that until this year now f*** pr0n i got a nice sexy gf lol thats way better i'm just glad shes into video games too but hey sometimes she watches it with me :smilewinkgrin: gets her in "the mood" lolz. (feels sorry for all the geeky early teen virgins who can only dream) i remember what i used to be like and how my friends used to talk about it. . . bloody hilarious when i think about it now

Wii17 said:

do it early in the morning or late at night :p

ericlewis91 said:
see i got a 50inch tv..which if you come close to my house u can see what the tv is showing...

I have a 70 or something, its big. But anyone can see it RIGHT when you walk up to out door.

Wii17 said:
it is here
its 1 24 am 22/12
3:35am in Australia now, but I can't see anything on my wii to suggest that it is here yet. I also did a system update and still nothing. Do I go to the shop channel or something?

Tristo said:
3:35am in Australia now, but I can't see anything on my wii to suggest that it is here yet. I also did a system update and still nothing. Do I go to the shop channel or something?

Yes once available you will have to download it from the shop channel.

-Bobby

Back