Opera Improvement

natanel

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
Hi

It my be may luck of knowledge but after using the Opera browser there is an improvement I can suggest

reading through TV need the use of the ZOOM

after zooming one need to scroll right to left for each line.
I only found doing it by holding the wii remote in the air and moving it very slowly while pressing the B button

this make 10 min reading very annoying as your arm getting tired

I suggest that scrolling will be also available using left right stick or button

also for now the Opera don't support other languages (like Hebrew) waiting for the update

Natanel

I didn't got any replay

is it my problem or other find it annoying?

do you think Nintendo read this threads and working on improvements?

Natanel

natanel said:
Hi

It my be may luck of knowledge but after using the Opera browser there is an improvement I can suggest
reading through TV need the use of the ZOOM
after zooming one need to scroll right to left for each line.
I only found doing it by holding the wii remote in the air and moving it very slowly while pressing the B button
this make 10 min reading very annoying as your arm getting tired
I suggest that scrolling will be also available using left right stick or button
also for now the Opera don't support other languages (like Hebrew) waiting for the update Natanel

Instead of zooming you can select single column reading by pushing I think the 2 button. I don't have it here so I can't check which button it is, but it is an alternative to zoom. You scroll by holding the b button while pointing at the blue down arrow.

natanel said:
I didn't got any replay

is it my problem or other find it annoying?

do you think Nintendo read this threads and working on improvements?

Natanel

Did you notice that this is just a beta edition of the browser. . .this means that it is NOT complete. They are still working on the browser.

They probably read the forums at http://forums.nintendo.com/.

Last edited:
Back