Opera Wii browser discussion

I'm going to concentraing solely on MP3 Playlisting as this seems to be a format the Opera Browser can happily use. All the other types of media seem to be really hit and miss.

Do you mean Upload??

I'm not sure what you mean, there are plenty of sites you can upload photos to and view via a website.

Or if you mean download photos on to the SD card - then its not possible in this version of Opera. Though this also has nothing to do with thread either. Your probably better posting your own thread and getting help quicker.

More:

-Favorites: Click on the star on the bottom and click add favorite when you are on a page. This will bookmark the current we page.

-If a site has a pop up, Opera will open them in whatever order they're in. So, For example, if you go to www.wiichat.com and there are supposed to be 2 popup ads, when you go to Wiichat on Wii opera, you'll end up seeing the 2nd add. You'll have to press back twice to go to wiichat (since in this example it has 2 pop up ads)

Opera - Google Video

Ok, so i was just watching an episode of athf, and all of a sudden, the screen freezes and makes a loud screeching noise. it wasn't coming from the wii console itself, but just the sound. I had to shut the wii off and turn it back on and its fine. Anybody else have this problem??

and by the way, how fast does your internet go, it does not go nearly as fast as my home computer or laptop

the same thing has happened to me and i had to do the same thing that you did. also for some reason the browser was flashing on and off and i had to reset the software... seems wierd but this is a "trial". Oh well...

Orb 2.0 works perfect for me! It even allows me to stream my Divx movies to the Wii via flash format. If anybody needs help on this, just PM me. Thid program is actually allowing me to view all formats and listen to all formats of movies. You just have to have your output files as flash and it will stream any format into flash, therefore allowing the Wii to do it's thing.

A couple questions:
-i'm assuming this "trial version" we are all using is a beta?
-when the final release comes out, will it still be free? i had heard as long as you downloaded before june07 it was gonna be free.

i got a pretty good website ya can go on on ya wii (i sue it all the time) www.alluc.org ...you can watch like every cartoon/tv show episode of everything its ace (works fine on wii) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back