opinion about wii

da_star

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2010
ok i think wii has done a good job on the family games n stuff.us but i think that if they get good graphics even a liitle close to ps3 n xbox dey would be da absolutely best nobody could beat it. thats just my opinion wats yours

Do do do de da da da
Sorry your typing reminded me of that gibberish classic by The Police

Then it reminded me that Sting is a colossal faggot

The graphics are better than on Xbox
But what do you expect its nearly ten years old.

wii is better than 360 with Ps3 thats a different story

None of the current gen have the upper hand as each has there own short comings.
Wii - Needs more games that can be called games and not "a steamnig pile-o-shite"
360 - FPS, FPS, Halo fan boys
PS3 - This new waggle controller could mean it gets all of the Wiis shite (previously lack of its own games)

no kidding wii should allow you to actually be in the game virtually

no kidding wii should allow you to actually be in the game virtually

That would be Virtual Reality
And it was a good idea at the time.

Today.............................................................?
If only it was still going

If only

None of the current gen have the upper hand as each has there own short comings.
Wii - Needs more games that can be called games and not "a steamnig pile-o-shite"
PS3 - This new waggle controller could mean it gets all of the Wiis shite (previously lack of its own games)

Yeah I just saw a thing on the playstation move, the wii-remote thingy but this ps move look so much better like i was like hold **** man this is like awesome this makes me wanna buy a ps3 with playstation move but still keep wii. this makes the wii like donkey ****. and with "Mature" games woop woop.

Yeah I just saw a thing on the playstation move, the wii-remote thingy but this ps move look so much better like i was like hold **** man this is like awesome this makes me wanna buy a ps3 with playstation move but still keep wii. this makes the wii like donkey ****. and with "Mature" games woop woop.

I think you said something, but I can't figure out what it was. What was that part about holding fecal matter? Nothing has ever gotten me that excited.

Just can't make up my mind if I want the PS3 with the playstation move or buy a 360 with the Natal things both look AMAZING. but still my wii for Zelda, castlevania rebirth, metroid, Godfather, scarface & HOTD overkill.
Ne1 played godfather 2 yet for pc, ps3 or 360

I want Natal but the thought of NO CONTROLER makes me wonder how will shooting games work w/o looking like a total jackass. Big N should really get their act 2gether. when Big N's ppl saw the playstation move demo they were prolly like "oh **** we shouldn't of screwed ppl, **** we're fried"

Last edited:
I don't really find anything exciting about the wii. Except for a new controller and the ability to play really old games, it's basically a gamecube in a different box. The only upgrade to the wii over the GC is the graphics card which has been described as "slightly better". Except for that, its hardware specifications and performance are identical to the GC. I also speculating there will be a problem with the motion sensing since nin is new to its technology.

Thing is

I dont wanna get off my arse to play games

Wii excitement meter (converted to smiles for ease of use)

Announced - :drool:
When I found out they messed up the week off that I booked just to play it :mad5:-
Purchase - :lovewii:
Bragging to friends - :ciappa:
Finding out that it was all hype - :wtf:
One week later - :frown5:
One month later - :O
One year later - :frown2:
Now - :sleep:

If you look at some of my first posts on the forum you can see my expectations

ok people are already looking at wii like it had a good run when it's just getting warmed up. monster hunter tri is going to put a game out of the top ten, call of duty type games are intense with motion controls, only to be refined annually ... there's no clear winner for best motion control "plus" game because designers are just are just figuring out what to do with it, ... and c'mon people were pawning off their wii's 2-3 years ago? huh

just getting started after growing pains.

well... wii has its own advantages. if we want the consoles to be the same then it won't be exciting at all. hmmm... let's wait and see maybe wii would evolve into something different in the next few years.

Back