Opinion: What % chance is there of another Delay?

Rand

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2006
Well lets see. We were promised a launch title. We were then promised a Christmas release. It was then pushed back to February? Whos to say that it won't be pushed back again?

Im not trying to be a pessimist, but just wondering what your guys'es thoughts are on this. Im gonna say relatively none as..well they've pushed it back so far already. Hopefully they wont again.

So post your opinions and your % chance.

I don't think it would happen. But you never know what could come up. Maybe online troubles or a game killing glitch found during beta or whatever. So.. I'm gonna say...

10% chance of another delay.

(Europe: 25%)

If that happens, ssbb fans from all over the globe will storm the Nintendo complex until A)They give up Sakurai and his staff to us so we can force them to make more ssb games how we want them, with the people we want in them or B)They give everyone there a free demo of brawl and say that the next date is 100% absolutely going to be the true release date.

Well a "delay" could just be one day. And since Feb. 10 is a Sunday and most American games come out on Monday...

Maybe a slightly higher delay chance?

I feel that there is going to be another delay until May of next year and I feel Nintendo already knows this but did not choose to tell the public may in fear of a large number of complaints would arise. Releasing a video game in Feb is just bad business. Before xmas or before summer are only ways to go, and nintendo knows this. I say 90% chance of delay

I'm going with some good old algebra.

4e-5vh(6-74)+65s

Back