Opinion: Wii WILL Play DVDs

Demon Slayer said:
You know what you convince me ill skip the Wii and Go straight with PS3...sooo yeah well i guess why don't need your help anymore so bye bye

Forget the Wii OR the PS3, I'm skipping it, and buying the PS4. THAT'S just how much Drakky convinced me. THANKS DUDE!

Demon Slayer said:
You know what you convince me ill skip the Wii and Go straight with PS3...sooo yeah well i guess why don't need your help anymore so bye bye
ok now taht he's banned i just want to say it was a bluff their is no way im getting the PS3 so eum yeah don't worry!!

teqguy said:
Better yet, why not have it gesture based?

Hold A button and make a 90 degree angle for play, two vertical lines for pause, a square for stop, etc.
That would be awesome!:D DVD playback, Wii style.:D

Edit: I know Drakky is annoying guys, but by adding posts to counter his posts, you're just hijacking threads and creating more of a disturbance.
Good point.

Its the same thing with xbox it plays dvd is just needs the adapter they did that because using the dvd name cost alot of money and would make the price alot higher

Well, not quite.

The XBox player was a gimmick to try to counter profit losses. That's the only reason they sell accessories that aren't necessary for anything.

perrin kaplan put it good buy saying that you can buy an old dvd player for $10 then a new one $35 and everyone has a dvd player now basically so whats the point really

so far with all the searchin ive done thru the wii expirence .. theyve done a great job on pricing it .. i got a huge bundle loaded up and its only 502 euro ... if the dvd was enabled at launch . well my price would prolly be at 650 euro .. once again a useless case of the dvd player ..

Back