Opinions/advice on good multiplayer etiquette

What platform is that guy playing on? Xbox, Playstation? Wii multi has none of that detail in it.

Other things that would be good for other people to do is stay out of certain sniper spots if someone is already there.

I know it can't be helped sometimes, but staying away from teammates when they are trying to move or snipe either into or from the boat room in docks would be great.

I'm not sure. I want to say X-box, but I could be wrong. Cool video. :)
That's x-box for sure, see the buttons?
I find it really annoying when I'm using a silenced sniper and someone comes along and sits next to me sniping with an un-silenced weapon. Don't do that guys.

Bad multiplayer etiquette:
Trying to call someone out on a website you know they don't use for all the world to see because you are raging about their style or method of play in a single game, and especially if you don't have your facts straight. Raging at individuals online "behind their backs to the world" is poor sportsmanship. "It's only a game!"

Good multiplayer etiquette
:
Contacting them directly 1 on 1 via the appropriate channels to discuss it, and settling your differences mano y mano on the battlefield, instead.

...most people I know would prefer a friendly and competitive 1 vs. 1 challenge over online spamming...:thumbsup:

Noobtubing = using the Grenade launcher
Proxytonning = Using Masterton + Proxies
Farming = Going for kills in objective modes like Black Box or Goldeneye.
Constant Friendkilling = Killing teamates in TLTK
Glitch using = Using the glitches in this game.

I glitch more than any other person in GE. This game was horribly made, otherwise I wouldn't know 150+ glitches.

The average playing time for a gamer that doesn't boost should reach level 56 in about 12 days. I made it in about 8 days without ever boosting.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why people host quit?! In at least 80% of the games I've played in the past two days the host has quit in the middle of the game.

Most people host quit because they will lose or they don't like how the game is going (bad team, people farming for kills, hackers), but if a 56 is host the most likely reason for their quitting is to better their stats, this also applies to their alternate accounts so they can brag about their "perfect" games. It would take time, but if I started another account, I could have a very high k/d ratio with a perfect win ratio as well by quitting bad games.

Very few 'good' alts are legit. If their main account has a KDR under 2 then their alt should not be above 3 (by the time they get to LV 30) IMO.

Those people shouldn't be hosting games then. I am going to start noting the host before each game and start a "Quitter" thread to call out those hosts that quit.

And here I thought playing this game was for fun. Don't get me wrong, I do like the competitive aspect but seriously.

Let's compare the videos and games here guys. It's the same commentator but on two different games COD/Goldeneye.

Goldeneye COMM
[video=youtube;KltSUe1BnN4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KltSUe1BnN4[/video]

COD COMM~
[video=youtube;wVF3ZgTsUdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVF3ZgTsUdw[/video]

The COD vid WILL make you laugh at his failures and rage lol

Last edited:
The guy in the video sounds like a combination of "Donkey" from Shrek and the "I'm Rick James B!tch" guy!

And here I thought playing this game was for fun. Don't get me wrong, I do like the competitive aspect but seriously.

Host quittin' has nothin' to do with competitive anythin'. Scrubs who engage in such filthy, poor-mannered tactics are a blight on the community and an insult to us competitive gamers. Anyone who claims to be competitive even though they host quit are fraudulent scum.

/'Karp judgement

Poor Multiplayer Etiquette:
Playing like the fool I was just playing against named "YOU LOSE," whose sole purpose in life was to repeatedly blow up the black box with the masterton again and again and again... People would exit the lobby just to get away from him, and then "oh look here he comes again." Get a life, pal! I wish you eternal wii freeze w/ a beep you dirty, no-good, cheap-azz, spammer! It's people like you who ruin the game for everyone else!:devil:

And BTW - it is poor multiplayer etiquette to call someone out by name because of their playing style, even as CRAPPY and RUDE as it may be. :thumbsup:

Back